A disposable camera can be used to capture photos at the beach, party, or picnics. Disposable cameras work just like any other point & shoot camera. You won’t even regret purchasing them, as they are often very inexpensive.
However, disposable cameras are available in a wide range of prices. So that you don’t get lost, we have narrowed down the top disposable cameras to make sure you get a great one. You should consider these things when you are choosing a disposable:
- Film Format Because disposable cameras are not equipped with major or expensive electronics they use 35mm films to take photographs. In this case, the brand may provide the 35mm films with the camera. Otherwise, you’ll need to purchase them separately.
- Focusing range: Although disposable cameras do not come with many features, some options for cameras allow you to make adjustments that are beyond those of digital cameras. However, disposable cameras are not equipped with adjustable focus settings. You should be aware of the best range the camera can support. Disposable cameras can capture clear photos of anything beyond a distance of 1 meter.
- Built-in Flash If your plan is to use the disposable camera nightly, a camera equipped with built-in flash may be a good choice. Nearly all disposable cameras are made to look like SLR-type cameras.
If you are interested in learning more about disposable camera, we also include a “Buying Manual”. In this guide we explain everything a customer should know before they spend their money on disposable cameras. If you are new to disposable cameras or have never used one, this buying guide will help. Let’s go over the top camera options, and then let’s look at their individual features.
Best Disposable Cameras Reviews
- Fujifilm QuickSnap Disposable 35mm Camera
Fujifilm is an industry leader in camera and brand knowledge. It is well-respected for its high quality camera options.
Fujifilm QuickSnap Flash 400 is a great disposable camera option that comes at a reasonable price. Fujifilm has made every effort to ensure that this disposable camera lasts longer than you would imagine. The camera is very well built and easy to use.
The camera can be used once and you won’t need to replace the film. Simply take the box out of the package and begin capturing your moments. This deal includes two of these cameras. They also come preloaded with Superior XTRA 400 35mm films. You can also click 27 images and it has an integrated flash that allows you to take indoor or outdoor photos.
- KODAK FunSaver 35mm Single Use Camera
KODAK is a popular brand and has been in the industry for over 100 year. You should check out this KODAK FunSaver disposable cam.
It is a single-use camera, and it comes at an extremely affordable price. This makes it an excellent deal. Although it looks oddly made from plastic, it serves its purpose very well.
The camera offers 27 exposures, an internal flash, and a preloaded 35mm standard 800 ISO Kodak Max 35mm 35mm film. This film is not easily replaceable. You can even use the dedicated viewfinder to get better quality photos.
- Lomography: Simple Use Reloadable Camera
Lomography is an excellent brand option as its cameras have a reputation for being of very high quality.
Lomography Disposable Camera features are yet another disposable camera that can be used once. The camera comes preloaded in Color Negative 400 Film. So it can be used both for daytime and at night. The camera can be used to capture scenes and is easy to use.
To get clear photos of your main subject, keep it at least one meter from the camera. You can also use color gel filters on the camera to create interesting photographs with different tints. You can also use the built-in flash to illuminate dark areas. It also allows you to reload film unlike other disposable cameras.