Same as many other nationalities, the citizens of Poland are not required to apply for a visa if they wish to visit Canada for short stays. However, if you want to travel by plane, you have to acquire a CANADA VISA FOR POLISH CITIZENS before your departure. The document is easy to obtain because you can get it online, and with iVisa.com’s help, you can obtain your travel authorization in 30 minutes.
Canada Visa for the citizens of Poland – requirements
One of the best things about a Canada ETA is that it is not very demanding as far as the requisites are concerned. In fact, you need very few things, and some of them may already be in your possession. Here is what you must have at hand during the online application process:
- Passport – to acquire a Canada ETA your passport needs to remain valid for at least another 6 months from your date of departure. Otherwise, your ETA could be rejected.
- E-mail address – insert correctly your email because your ETA and any news about it will arrive in your e-mail.
- Means of payment – before submitting your application, you will be asked to make the payment. So, use your credit/debit card.
Canada Visa for the citizens of Poland – the online application form
Before you go ahead and fill in the application form, you should know that iVisa.com’s customer support service is at your disposal 24/7 should you need some assistance along the way.
The form is broke down the form into three steps:
- Provide the requested general information and select a procedure time. As for the latter, keep in mind that the price of your Canada ETA depends on your choice. You are given three of them:
- Standard processing – it has an accessible price and it will take 24 hours to have your ETA. The amount to pay is USD 63.49.
- Rush processing – your electronic permission will be delivered in 4 hours and the cost of it is USD 116.49.
- Super Rush processing – if the day of your trip is too soon, pay USD 166.49 since your visa will be in 30 minutes.
- This step should not take you more than 5 minutes. You just have to pay and reread your form. However, pay attention when you revise the information because your ETA can be rejected due to any mistake.
- The last step is the point at which iVisa.com asks you to submit the documents. Once you have finished, you can submit your form. From that point on, everything will be handled by iVisa.com.
The bottom line is that if you are from Poland, you don’t require a CANADA MEDICAL VISA for short-term stays. But, you have to apply for a Canada ETA before your departure.
The document has a validation for 5 years after issued or until passport expires. You can go to Canada on multiple occasions, but you can be there only for 180 days Per Entry.