If we talk about banks then in India there are many people who are interested in bank jobs and they do preparation for those exams. The most important thing for exams is the exam syllabus. The bank syllabus is the primary step for preparing for bank exams and is used for testing the students’ knowledge. The bank syllabus has 4 main subjects- Reasoning Ability, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, and General Awareness.
Two Important Phases of Bank Exams – Mains and Prelims
- Preliminary exams have subjects like the English language, Reasoning Ability, and Quantitative Aptitude. These cover the English language for testing students’ capability in English. This covers all the major and minor things like spotting the errors, how to write a sentence with correction, and reading comprehension.
- If you are preparing for the bank syllabus then you must prepare for the subject of reasoning ability which covers some the topics like output & input, the sufficiency of data, and some more topics that are only to check the student’s ability like the series alphanumeric, about the direction and the distance.
- Students can prepare about Quantitative Aptitude by preparing on the topics like simplification, number series, compound interest, equations, and the topics which are covered in the math in the syllabus. Every topic has been given in detail so that students can easily prepare for the exams.
- Mains exam has English language, reasoning ability & computer knowledge, quantitative aptitude, and general awareness.
- Reasoning Ability: In this topic, it covers input-output, Syllogism, ranking and order, puzzle, seating arrangement, inequality, coding & decoding, sense direction, blood relation, and data sufficiency.
- Computer Aptitude: As it has changed the exam pattern it has removed the Computer Aptitude from the section of the questions and it will be asked by the flowchart-based & Binary Conversions.
- Quantitative Aptitude: The topics that come under these are Simplification/Approximation, mensuration, number series, data interpretation, data sufficiency, profit & loss, work & time, ratio and proportion, quadratic equation, simple and compound interest, average, time & distance, etc.
- General Awareness: – In the bank exams the Banking Awareness topics are current affairs, schemes of the prime minister, headquarters, books & authors, what are the important days, currencies, some of the general knowledge of static, about countries, capitals, the countries that are visited by the PM.
Who can appear for Bank Exams?
For the graduates who are interested and willing to make their career in this sector then they can apply for the bank exams. For every different post, they release the vacancies. For example – for the posts of Bank Clerk, Bank PO, Bank SO, etc. They can get the posts after clearing the examination. For 2022 there are many upcoming notifications for exams that are in the process. As for the bank posts, there are vacancies for both the sector for newly graduated and also experienced. As the bank posts offer the things which attract students for making their career in this field are good salaries, job security, allowances, perks, etc. As students are attracted to these facilities after having a job in the bank sector many students apply for the bank exams.
Hard Work, planning, and practicing can lead you to success. Go through the different posts, and different syllabi and prepare for your desired job. There are many mock tests, and syllabi, and you can get through the BYJU’S Exam Prep. It is to get a job if you will do the hard work and prepare for it as in bank exams syllabus has been specified so that students can crack the exams by the officials.