- 1 What are the requirements to obtain Indian Visa from Fiji
- 2 How long does it take for Fiji citizens to fill out an online form
- 3 How soon can Fiji citizens expect to get an electronic Indian Visa (eVisa India)
- 4 Which ports can the Fiji citizens arrive on electronic India Visa (eVisa India)
- 5 What do Fiji citizens need to do after receiving on electronic Visa for India by email (eVisa India)
- 6 What does an Indian Visa for Fiji citizens look like?
- 7 Do my children also require an electronic Visa for India? Is there a group Visa for India?
- 8 When should Fiji citizens apply for Visa to India?
- 9 Do Fiji citizens need an India Visa (eVisa India) if coming by cruise ship?
- 10 11 Things To Do and Places of Interest for Fiji Citizens
India eVisa Eligibility
- Fiji citizens can apply for an eVisa India
- Fiji was a launch member of the India eVisa program
- Fiji citizens enjoy fast entry using the India eVisa program
Other eTA Requirements
- Fiji citizens can apply for India eVisa online
- India eVisa is valid for arrival by air and cruise ship
- India Tourist Visa is available for 1 month, 1 year or 5 years
- India Business Visa is valid for 12 months
- India Visa for Medical purposes can also be applied online
The Indian Visa for Fiji Citizens / passport holders has been available as online application form since 2014 from the Indian Government. This visa to India allows travellers from Fiji and other countries to visit India for short term stays. These short term stays range between 30, 90 and 180 days per visit depending on the purpose of visit. There are 5 major categories of electronic India Visa (India eVisa) available to citizens of Fiji. The categories available to Fiji citizens for visit to India under the electronic India Visa or eVisa India regulations are for Tourist purposes, Business Visits or Medical Visit (both as a Patient or as medical attendant / nurse to the Patient) to visit India.
Fiji citizens who are visiting India for recreation / sightseeing / meeting friends / relatives / short term yoga programme / short term courses less than 6 months in duration can now apply for an electronic India Visa for Touristic purposes also known as eTourist Visa with either 1 month (double entry), 1 year or 5 years of validity (multiple entries into India under 2 duration of visa).
Indian Visa from Fiji can be applied online on this website and can receive the eVisa to India by Email. The process is extremely simplified for the Fiji citizens. The only requirement is to have an Email Id, a Credit / Debit card in 1 of the 133 currencies or Paypal. The electronic Indian Visa (India eVisa) is an official document that permits entry into and travel within India.
Indian Visa for Fiji citizens will be sent via email, after they have completed the online application form with the necessary information and once the online credit card payment has been verified.
Fiji citizens will be sent a secure link to their email address for any documents required for Indian Visa to support their application such as photograph of face or passport bio data page, these can up either uploaded on this website or emailed back to the Customer Support team’s email address.
What are the requirements to obtain Indian Visa from Fiji
The requirement for Fiji citizens are to have the following ready for India eVisa:
- Email Id
- Credit/Debit Card or Paypal Account
- Ordinary Passport that is valid for 6 months
How long does it take for Fiji citizens to fill out an online form
The Indian Visa for Fiji citizens can be completed in matter of few minutes via an online form. Once the payment has been made, additional details that are requested depending on the type of Visa can be provided by email or uploaded later also take between 2-3 minutes to complete.
How soon can Fiji citizens expect to get an electronic Indian Visa (eVisa India)
Indian Visa from Fiji is available within 3-4 business days at the earliest. In certain cases rush processing can be attempted. It is recommended to apply India Visa at least 4 days in advance of your travel.
Once the electronic India Visa (eVisa India) has been delivered by email, it can be saved on your phone or printed on paper and carried in person to the airport. There is no need to visit the embassy or Indian consulate.
Which ports can the Fiji citizens arrive on electronic India Visa (eVisa India)
The following 28 airports allow passengers to enter India on the electronic India Visa (eVisa India):
- Port Blair
What do Fiji citizens need to do after receiving on electronic Visa for India by email (eVisa India)
Once the electronic Indian Visa for Ecuador Citizens has been delivered by email, it can be saved on your phone or printed on paper and carried in person to the airport. There is no need to visit the embassy or Indian consulate.
What does an Indian Visa for Fiji citizens look like?
Do my children also require an electronic Visa for India? Is there a group Visa for India?
Yes, all individuals require a Visa for India regardless of their age including new born babies with their own separate Passport. There is no concept of family or a groups Visa for India, each individual must apply for their own India Visa application.
When should Fiji citizens apply for Visa to India?
Indian Visa from Fiji (Electronic Visa to India) can be applied anytime as long as your journey is within the next 1 year.
Do Fiji citizens need an India Visa (eVisa India) if coming by cruise ship?
Electronic India Visa is required if coming by a cruise ship. As of today, however, the eVisa India is valid on the following sea ports if arriving by cruise ship:
11 Things To Do and Places of Interest for Fiji Citizens
- Meenakshi Amman Temple, Madurai
- Palitana Temples, Bhavnagar
- Mysore Palace, Mysore
- Jallianwala Bagh, Amritsar
- Jantar Mantar Observatory, Jaipur
- Belur Math, Belur
- Gagron Fort, Jhalawar
- Nainital Lake, Nainital
- Bishnupur Temples, Bankura
- Mountain Hike, Chikmagalur
- Bhadra Rafting Chikmagalur