- 1 Tips How To Get Rid Of Dark Circles Under Eyes
- 1.1 Causes Of Dark Circles
- 1.2 At-Home Treatments
- 1.3 Medical Treatment
- 1.4 Home Remedies For Dark Circle
- 1.5 2.Tea Bags For the Win
- 1.6 3.Maintain a Balanced Diet
- 1.7 4. Use a Sunscreen
- 1.8 5.Concealer the Right way
- 1.9 Hemeo Pathic Treatment For Dark Circle
- 1.10 Top 10 Bun Hairstyle With Braids For Women In 2020
Tips How To Get Rid Of Dark Circles Under Eyes
Are these dark circles serious problems? many of the people think that dark circles make them look tired and unhealthy. Dark circles are comen in women and men and make the appearance older than your age. There are numerous methods people use to get rid of dark circles under the eyes.
Dark circles are a real pain. They don’t leave you alone and can really bring down your beauty game. Using a clear to hide that pesky dark patches under your eyes seems like the only option left. But what if we recommend you how to get rid of dark circles under eyes? we have some easy methods for you that you can apply at home to get rid of this problem.
Causes Of Dark Circles
There are many factors that are contributing to dark circles some of the factors are listed below.
Fatigue, Sleep deprivation affect your skin to become dull and pale. Lack of sleep also can be a cause to dark circles. These are some major causes of dark circles that most people are facing.
Aging is a very common factor of dark circles beneath your eyes. When you get older your skin becomes thinner, you lose the fat and collagen needed to maintain the elasticity of your skin. As it occurs, the dark blood vessels of skin become visible causing the area below the eyes to darken.
The biggest issue staring at a television screen can cause significant eyestrain. It can cause the blood vessels around your eyes to enlarge. As a result, the skin around your eyes area can darken.
If you have an allergic reaction your body release histamines as a response to harmful bacteria. Uncomfortable symptoms such as itchiness, redness, and puffy eyes cause the blood vessels to dilate and make more visible beneath the skin. Allergies enhance the urge to rub and scratch the itchy skin around the eyes. These allergic actions can worsen the symptoms, causing inflammation, swelling, and broken blood vessels.
It’s a very common and basic cause of dehydration when the circles under the eyes. If the body is not receiving the proper amount of water the skin beneath the eyes start to look dull.
This can cause your body to produce an excess of melanin, The pigment which provides the color your skin, can cause pigmentation in the surrounding skin to darken.
Family history plays an important role in developing dark circles under your eyes. A genetic factor is can be an inherited trait seen early in childhood and might worsen as your age.
Here are some home remedies that can help you to mage the dark circle below the eyes.
- A cold compress helps you to reduce the swelling and shrink dilates blood vessels to reduce the puffiness and help remove dark circles. Take a clean washcloth and wrap ice cube apply on the darker area repeat this process until the cloth is warm.
- Allow yourself to sleep six to seven hours to remove the dark circle around the eyes.
- Evaluate the head with few pillows to prevent fluid from pooling under your eyes which can make them look puffy.
- While using cosmetic do not cure dark eye circles, they help to camouflage them. For topical treatment and makeup products use proper care. There are some products which cause the symptoms to worsen and may allergic reaction.
There some effective medical teams which can reduce the appearance of dark circles.
- Chemical peels are the best medical treatment to reduce pigmentation
- Laser surgery which resurfaces the skin and enhances the skin tightening.
- Fat removal to remove excess fat and skin revealing a smoother
- Surgical implants
Home Remedies For Dark Circle
- Use a cold metal spoon.
- Place two metal spoon in a bowl of ice water.
- Keep them soaked for 15 minutes.
- Place the spoon in the area of your eye contours.
- Hold them in position for a few seconds.
- The cold temperature constricts
- The blood vessels and boosts blood circulation which helps in reducing the appetence the dark circle and swelling.
- Start by making circular motions with the spoons around the eyes area till the spoons have warmed up.
- Take extreme cold will not just remove dark circles but will also help to reduce any kind of puffiness.
2.Tea Bags For the Win
I love sipping on hot green tea every day now and then it has multiple skin advantages but I bet you didn’t know these brewed green tea bags can be used as a quick fix for dark circles.
Take the tea packs to place it on the eye for a few minutes, relax and let it do its magic.
The caffeine in the green tea is going to have lightened the skin around the eyes while the tannins a natural compound found in the tea is going to help improve the blood circulation. Some tea bags even have anti-inflammatory and anti-allergenic properties.
3.Maintain a Balanced Diet
Have you ever heard, you are what you eat so if you’re on a mission to fix the dark circle then we would suggest you incorporate hydrating foods that boost circulation and mineral-rich such as:
- Blue barries
- And tomatoes
4. Use a Sunscreen
Did you know the skin around the eyelids is the thinnest skin of the body? Now to stop it from getting more darker we suggest you put some sunscreen gently under the eyes every day. The sun can darken the skin pigments around the eyes making the dark circles worst. This is why it is super essential to wear sunscreen every day and don’t forget to reapply. Read this to know how to get rid of dark circles under the eyes.
5.Concealer the Right way
- On a daily basis use a concealer as a quick fix to hide dark circle.
- Lightly dab some concealer over the dark circles and then blend it out evenly.
- Dark circles are caused due to lack of sleep, bad diet, rubbing or scratching around the eye area, and or some time even caused due to hereditary factors. Just remember to follow these tips and tricks for a long period of time to see visible results.
Hemeo Pathic Treatment For Dark Circle
- Best and Effective medicine for the removal of dark circles under eye cream. There is no side-effect of homeopathic medicine so you can use it without hesitation at affordable prices.
- How to apply? under eye cream should be gently applied in the affected area for 5 mints in a day for one month.
- This cream is available on homeopathic medical stores at a reasonable price.