When two people are set to be married, their families consult an astrologer to create a Kundli, or birth chart, for each person. The astrologer then uses these charts to determine which parameters are most important for compatibility.
What is Kundli matching?
Kundli matching is the process of comparing two Kundli (birth charts) to determine whether they are compatible with each other. The most important parameters in Kundli matching are the Moon’s Ascendant, Sun’s Ascendant, and the Moon’s Nakshatra.
The significance of Kundli matching
Kundli matching is an important process in Indian marriages. The horoscopes of the bride and groom are matched to see if they are compatible with each other. If the kundlis are compatible, then the marriage is considered to be successful. There are a number of parameters that are considered while matching the Kundli. Some of the most important parameters are:
- – The mental compatibility of the couple
- – The physical compatibility of the couple
- – The financial compatibility of the couple
- – The temperamental compatibility of the couple
If all these parameters are compatible, then it is considered that the couple will have a happy and prosperous married life.
The most important parameters in Kundli Matching
When it comes to choosing a life partner, it is important to consider several factors. One of the most important factors is compatibility. In order to determine compatibility, astrologers use Kundli matching. Kundli matching is an ancient practice that compares the horoscopes of two individuals to determine whether they are compatible.
There are a number of parameters that are used in Kundli Milan. The most important ones are:
- -Guna Milan: This is the first and most important parameter. It measures the compatibility of the two individuals based on their planetary positions. A score of 18 is considered ideal.
- -Nadi: This parameter measures the compatibility of the two individuals based on their physical and mental health. A score of 8 is considered ideal.
- -Bhakoot: This parameter measures the compatibility of the two individuals based on their Moon signs. A score of 7 is considered ideal.
- -Varna: This parameter measures the compatibility of the two individuals based on their caste or social class. A score of 1 is considered ideal.
- -Vashya: This parameter measures the power dynamic between the two individuals. A score of 2 is considered ideal.
How to find the best Kundli match?
When it comes to finding the best Kundli Match, there are a few key parameters that you need to keep in mind. Here are some of the most important ones:
- -The birth charts of both the partners should be compatible with each other.
- -The Guna Milan score should be high.
- -The Nadi Nakshatra of both partners should be compatible.
- -The Manglik Dosha should be taken into consideration.
Keep these parameters in mind while matching Kundli and you will surely find the best match for yourself!
The most important parameters in Kundli matching are the birth date, time of birth, and place of birth. Kundli matching is used to find out the compatibility between two people. The astrological signs and planets play an important role in determining the compatibility between two people.