Bus tours can be one of the best ways to explore Kentucky and nearby areas. Because Kentucky has so many touristy options to choose from, opting for a West Virginia bus tour is the best possible alternative for exploring as much as you possibly can. Booking your bus tickets in advance is advisable. Although spot bookings are allowed, a booking will always ensure peace of mind. Besides, there would be some more things to keep in mind when planning bus trips. We look here for some guidelines.
Making Bus Trips More Convenient and Fun!
- Arrive at least 30 minutes Prior: Arriving early for your bus ride is mandatory. Make sure you are at the bus station at least 30 minutes before the departure time. Remember, even though you may make bookings, seats are likely to be allotted on a first come first serve basis. So, if you must land window seats, you should be there early. Also, choosing correctly positioned seats is important. You may not want to sit on the rear side or too much in the front for a longish ride. Middle seats are ideal for complete comfort.
- Ask if there is Free Wi–Fi: Bus journeys can be boring. One of the mandatory questions you must ask is if there is free Wi-Fi available! You may need to watch movies or listen to your favorite numbers on the go. Free Wi-Fi with instant access always helps! Irrespective of the availability, it is always wise to load your favorite movies and songs beforehand for enjoying buffer-free access on the go.
- Charging Ports are Necessary: Most luxury coaches have charging ports. What you need to check is how accessible they are. Ideally, every passenger should have a dedicated charging port for fueling their accessories, as and when they need to! Having to share ports with your fellow passenger is not the ideal situation. However, if personalized charging is not available, carrying a portable battery bank with you is always an option for catering to emergencies.
- Snacking is Mandatory: When you are on the go, snacking is mandatory to keep the momentum high. Ideally, you should pack in healthy snacking options like veggie sticks, fruits and berries, oil-free crackers, and so on. Binging on sugary treats can cause blood sugar levels to fluctuate! Oily fries should also be avoided owing to their high saturated fat content. Travel is always better with food that keeps energy levels high without stressing out the digestive system.
- Earphones are Life Savers: Traveling on a bus without an earphone could be a disaster. Using electronic devices without earphones would be meaningless almost. Make sure you pack them first and keep them handy so that you can reach out for them easily, on the go.
- Medicines and Sickness Bags Should not be Ignored: Keeping emergency medicines handy is best. You should be able to access them easily if you need them urgently. Keeping sickness bags close at hand also helps.