Voltas provides refrigerators of the highest quality. You may buy a Voltas refrigerator from the Bajaj Mall online. You may get a variety of best-selling refrigerators with all the necessary features at a reasonable price. Its best-selling refrigerators have an innovative design that meets the needs and budget of every customer.
People purchase Volta’s refrigerators online at the Bajaj Mall to take advantage of attractive bargains and incentives. When you buy a Voltas refrigerator online from the retailer, you can buy a fridge on EMI and may take advantage of No Cost EMI and No Down Payment options.
List of the most popular Voltas refrigerator prices
Voltas is one of India’s most reputable home and electrical appliances brands. Its refrigerators offer cutting-edge technology, unique design, and dynamic cooling systems. It provides many door kinds with a diverse capacity to satisfy the demands of its customers. It offers refrigerators with various star ratings, making it easy for users to choose a fridge. If you find a 5-star-rated Voltas refrigerator to be unaffordable, you can opt to buy a Voltas refrigerator on EMI at Zero Down Payment from the Bajaj Mall. Here are some of the best models to choose from:
Voltas Refrigerator Models
- Voltas Beko 415 L 3 Star Double Door Refrigerator Inox (RBM433IF)- Rs. 53490
- 23,780 for the Voltas Beko 195 L 3 Star Direct Cool Single Door Refrigerator Fairy Flower Wine (RDC215CFWEX/XXSG).
- Voltas Beko 271 L 2 Star Frost Free Double door Refrigerator Brushed Silver (RFF2953XIC)-Rs. 32980
- Voltas Beko 231 L 2 Star Frost Free Double door Refrigerator Brushed Silver (RFF2553XICF)- Rs. 25680
- Voltas Beko 626 L Side By Side Refrigerator Glass Black (RSB64GF)- Rs. 110590
Shop for Voltas refrigerators according to Specs
Before purchasing the best home fridge on EMI, you must examine the following aspects.
- Voltas In direct cool refrigerators, the natural convection action assists in cooling the refrigerator. The chilling process is accelerated, and the food remains fresh. They operate without a voltage stabilizer to accommodate voltage fluctuations. Direct cool refrigerators provide the added benefits of low maintenance and cost.
- Voltas Bottom Freezer Refrigerator: Bottom freezer refrigerators have two sections, with the freezer on the bottom and the refrigerator on top. The refrigerator part of a refrigerator with a bottom freezer is at chest level. The user can reach the refrigerator portion without leaning down.
- Voltas Top Freezer Refrigerator: The freezer is on top, while the food storage section is on the bottom.
As its name indicates, the Voltas Frost Free Refrigerator is frost-free and does not need manual defrosting. The electric fan distributes cold air evenly across each chamber. This method prevents ice from accumulating on the walls of the freezer.
- Voltas Inverter Refrigerator: The inverter refrigerator addresses a typical refrigerator problem. It automatically adjusts the temperature based on the refrigerator’s contents. It reduces energy consumption and noise, and vibration.
Explore Voltas Refrigerators Based on Door Type
If you want to purchase a new refrigerator, you should examine the following door styles:
- Voltas Single Door Refrigerator: A single-door refrigerator is highly popular owing to its low energy consumption, affordability, minimal maintenance requirements, and efficiency. It is ideal for small to medium-sized families, stores, clinics, and cafés.
- Voltas Double Door Refrigerator: The double door refrigerator provides enough room for storing food and drinks. It has an excellent cooling system that prevents frost.
The triple-door refrigerator from Voltas is comparable to a refrigerator with two doors. Vegetables may be stored in the bottom drawer of a triple-door refrigerator.
- Voltas Side-by-Side Door Refrigerator: A side-by-side refrigerator has two adjacent doors. It has an enormous capacity for storing different food products. It is simple to organize and has sufficient room to store food for the whole household.
Select Voltas Refrigerators According to Capacity
Purchasing a refrigerator depending on family size is a wise decision. Before buying a refrigerator, one should always consider the number of family members and the available space in the house.
- Up to 100 Litre Voltas Refrigerator: A 100-liter refrigerator is sufficient for one person or two people.
- 150 to 180 Litre Voltas Refrigerator: A refrigerator of 150 to 180 liters is enough for a household of two or three people.
- 180 to 200 Litre Voltas Refrigerator: A refrigerator with a 180 to 200 liters capacity is excellent for families with three to four people.
- Voltas refrigerator with a capacity of 200 to 250 liters: Volta’s refrigerators with a total of 200 to 250 liters are ideal for families with four to five people.
- Above 250 Litre Voltas Refrigerator: A refrigerator with more than 250 liters capacity is perfect for prominent families.
With Voltas Energy Efficient Refrigerators, you can save electricity.
The Bureau of Energy Efficiency has mandated that all refrigerators have a star rating. Therefore, users must evaluate the refrigerator’s energy efficiency before purchasing.
- Voltas 5-Star Refrigerator: A 5-star refrigerator uses less energy than other star-rated refrigerators.
- Voltas 4-Star Refrigerator: A Voltas 4-star refrigerator would save up to 45 percent of energy, reducing your power costs.
You can buy all kinds of online products at Bajaj Mall, a complete online shopping platform. New and registered EMI Network Card users can buy the best fridge on EMI in a hassle-free manner. The EMI Network Card is a unique digital card that offers a pre-approved loan limit of up to Rs. 4 lakh and enables you to purchase your preferred product without the compulsion of clearing the total product price at once.