Turkey is a beautiful nation with amazing sites and views. Cities teeming with life, with magnificent mosques and gardens.
Turkey has a vibrant culture, a fascinating history, and an incredible architectural legacy.
If you’re planning a trip to Antigua and Barbuda, don’t forget to read this blog. We have revised the Turkey visa requirements for Antigua and Barbuda citizens, as well as the papers necessary and the fee. Allow for exploration.
1. Check Turkey visa requirements for Antigua and Barbuda citizens
Because Antigua and Barbuda country is not in the exempt country list for Turkey Visa for Antigua Barbuda Citizens need a Turkey visa to visit.
Now Antigua and Barbuda citizens can apply for a Turkish visa in 2 ways:
- Apply for a visa online: applicable to visitors who come for tourism purposes and stay in the country for less than 30 days.
- Apply for a visa in the traditional way at the Turkish embassy in Antigua and Barbuda. In this way, apply to citizens who want to come to Turkey to study, work,… or want to stay more than 30 days.
What is Turkey’s e-visa for Antigua and Barbuda citizens?
The electronic visa for Turkey (also known as the Turkey e-visa) is an official document that allows you to enter Turkey. Citizens of qualifying countries can quickly obtain an e-visa to Turkey by filling out an online application form.
The Turkey e-visa replaces the previously issued “sticker visa” and “stamp-type” visas at border crossings.
2. How to apply for a Turkey tourist visa from Antigua and Barbuda?
It is fairly simple to apply for a Turkish visa. Applicants from Antigua and Barbuda can apply for a visa online, which takes only a few minutes to complete.
Follow the four steps outlined below:
Step 1: Fill out the Turkey application form online
Sign up for an account at turkeyimmigration.org and log in. Fill out online forms with the necessary information. Keep in mind the applicants’ accurate personal details.
Step 2: Get confirmation and document requirements
In these stages, Antigua and Barbuda applicants must carefully review the information, select a payment option, and complete the secure payment page.
Step 3: Get Turkey e-Visa and instructions to get your visa stamped
The confirmed information and the time frame for obtaining a Turkey Visa for Armenian Citizens will be sent to the email address. The Turkey visa will be processed and granted online and sent to you.
Step 4: Get Turkey visa stamped into your passport on arrival
Turkey e-Visa approval should be in the form of a printout. When you arrive in Turkey with a valid visa, you may be asked to provide biometric information and have a stamp inserted inside your passport.
Tracking Turkey e-visa status
turkeyimmigration.org has a “Check status” option that allows you to simply follow the status of your own Turkey e-visa.
Simply fill out the form below with your details, and you will receive your Turkey visa status by email in 30 minutes.
3. Documents required for Turkish visa for Antigua and Barbuda
Antigua and Barbuda passport holders will need the following documents in order to apply for a tourist visa to Turkey:
- A passport from Antigua and Barbuda. Your passport must be valid for at least 06 months from the date of entry into Turkey and have at least 02 unused pages for verification stamps.
- To get a Turkey e-visa, you must have a valid email address.
Travelers from Antigua and Barbuda do not need to provide some following documents like other nations:
- Have a legitimate supporting document on hand (Valid visa OR valid residence permit from one of the Schengen Countries, USA, UK, or Ireland).
- Purchase a round-trip flight with Pegasus Airlines, Onur Air, Turkish Airlines, or Atlasglobal Airlines.
- Keep a return ticket, a hotel reservation, and at least $50 per day of stay on hand.
4. Cost of Turkey visa for Antigua and Barbuda residents
The cost of Turkey tourist visa comprises two payments.
- The service charge is the amount you pay when you use GIS’s services. includes Turkey visa assistance, supplying the necessary papers, reviewing your application and informing you of the findings, and so forth…
- Turkey Government & admin fee: This is the sum that the applicant must pay to the Turkey Immigration Department in order for the e-Visa to be processed.
Travelers to Antigua & Barbuda should also consider travel insurance. You may feel more confident about your travel and enjoy medical and transportation advantages if unforeseen occurrences occur for a nominal price.
5. Why choose the GIS service for Turkey tourist e-visa?
GIS with many years of experience in the field of Turkey Immigration service will definitely be your best choice. Our visa application service is committed to giving you the best experience, saving you a lot of time and money to get a visa to enter Turkey.
- Completely online: electronic application and visa delivery by email.
- Quick visa procedure and receipt of authorized visa.
- Priority services, such as quick visas and Super urgent, are offered.
- Position of entry: The Turkish eVisa is usable in airports, on land, and at sea.
Thank you for reading the article Turkey visa requirements for Antigua and Barbuda citizens. If you have any more questions or would want to schedule our services, please contact us. Please contact our support team as soon as possible. Online and entirely free 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Contact us by chat, phone number, or email.
A powerful system is what the Clevo NH70 Laptop is designed to provide for gamers who don’t have the money for a pricey one.