Turkey Visa Online Eligibility
- Barbados citizens can apply for Turkey eVisa
- Barbados was a launch member of the Turkey eVisa program
- Barbados citizens enjoy fast entry using the Turkey eVisa program
Other Turkey Visa Online Requirements
- Barbados citizens can apply for Turkey Visa for Barbados Citizens
- Turkey Electronic Visa is valid for arrival by land, sea or air
- Turkey Electronic Visa is for short tourist, business, transit visits of upto 90 days
Turkey Visa from Barbados
This Electronic Turkey Visa is being implemented to allow visitors to easily obtain their visas online. The Turkey eVisa program was launched in 2013 by Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Turkey.
Barbados citizens are required to apply for a Turkey e-Visa (Turkey Visa Online) to enter Turkey for visits upto for tourism, business, transit or medical purposes. Turkey Visa from Barbados is not optional, but a mandatory requirement for all Barbados citizens traveling to the country for short stays. The Turkey eVisa holders passport must be valid for at least 6 months beyond the departure date, that is the date when you leave Turkey.
How can I apply for Turkey Visa from Barbados?
The Turkey Visa for Barbados citizens comprises an online application form that can be completed in as little as five (5) minutes. It is necessary for applicants to enter information on their passport page, personal details, their contact details, like email and address.
Turkey Visa for Barbados citizens can be applied and completed online on this website and can receive the Turkey Visa Online by email. The process is extremely simplified for the Barbados citizens. The only requirement is to have an email Id, a Credit / Debit card in 1 of the 133 currencies or Paypal.
After you have paid the fees, the eTA application processing commences. Turkey Visa Online is delivered via email. Turkey Visa for Barbados citizens will be sent via email, after they have completed the online application form with the necessary information and once the online credit card payment has been verified. In very rare circumstance, if additional documentation is required, the the applicant will be contact prior to approval of Turkey eVisa.
Requirements of Turkey Visa for Barbados citizens
To enter Turkey, Barbados citizens will require a valid travel document or passport in order to apply for Turkey eVisa. Barbados citizens who have a passport of an additional nationality need to make sure they apply with the same passport that they will travel with, as the Turkey eVisa will be associated with the passport that was mentioned at the time of application. There is no need to print or present any documents at the airport, as the Turkey Electronic Visa is stored electronically against the passport in the Turkey Immigration system.
Applicants will also require a valid credit or debit card or PayPal account to pay for the Turkey Visa Online. Barbados citizens are also required to provide a valid email address, to receive the Turkey eVisa in their inbox. The information on your Turkey Visa must match the information on your passport completely, , otherwise you will need to apply for a new Turkey eVisa.
How long can Barbados citizens stay on Turkey Visa?
Barbados citizen’s departure date must be within 90 Days of arrival. Barbados passport holders are required to obtain a Turkey Electronic Travel Authority (Turkey eVisa) even for a short duration of 1 day up to 90 Days. If the Barbados citizens intend to stay for a longer duration, then they should apply for a relevant Visa depending on their circumstances. Turkey Visa is not valid for purposes other than tourism or business. If you need to study or work in Turkey you must apply for a regular/traditional/sticker visa at your closest Turkey embassy/commission.
What is Turkey Visa Online validity for Barbados citizens
While Turkey e-Visa is valid for a duration of 180 days, Turkey Visa for Bahamas Citizens can stay for upto 90 Days within the 180 day period. Turkey e-Visa is a Multiple Entry visa for Barbados citizens.
Things to do and places of interest for Barbados citizens in Turkey
- Ancient serpentine sacrifice holder, Istanbul
- Fortress of Kızkalesi at Mersin Province, Turkey
- the Spoonmakers Diamond (fourth-largest diamond), Istanbul
- Nakilbent Cistern, a sixth-century Byzantine cistern hidden below a modern carpet store, Istanbul
- Hasankeyf, home to nine civilizations
- Istanbul Railway Museum at Sirkeci Terminal
- Özkonak Underground City, ancient subterranean megalopolis
- Abandoned Turkish Bath, hidden gem is bathed in beautiful natural light at Şahinbey
- Pudding Shop (Lale Restaurant) at Istanbul, Turkey
- Prinkipo Orphanage, one of the largest wooden constructions in Europe
- Visit Grand Beylerbeyi Palace, Üsküdar