- 1 20 Simple Arabic Mehndi Designs
- 1.1 1. Single Trail Arabic Mehndi Design
- 1.2 2. Rangoli Arabic Mehndi Design
- 1.3 3. Minimalist Arabic Mehndi Design
- 1.4 4. Peacock Arabic Mehndi Design
- 1.5 5. Flowery Arabic Mehndi Design
- 1.6 6. Bohemian Arabic Mehndi Design
- 1.7 7. Sun & Leaves Trail Arabic Mehndi Design
- 1.8 8. Back Flower Arabic Mehndi Design
- 1.9 9. Wrist Band Arabic Mehndi Design
- 1.10 10. Flower Vine Arabic Mehndi Design
- 1.11 11. Rounded Flowers Arabic Mehndi Design
- 1.12 12. Connecting Dots Arabic Mehndi Design
- 1.13 13. Knuckle Rings Arabic Mehndi Design
- 1.14 14. Flower & Leaves Trail Arabic Mehndi Design
- 1.15 15. Jaal on Fingers Arabic Mehndi Design
- 1.16 16. Arabic Mehndi Design for Ankle
- 1.17 17. Thick Arabic Mehndi
- 1.18 18. Full Coverage Peacock Arabic Mehndi
- 1.19 19. Simple Bel Arabic Mehendi Design
- 1.20 20. Designer Arabic Mehndi
20 Simple Arabic Mehndi Designs
Arabic mehndi art is one of the most recognized trends in our country. Applying mehndi is a significant part of festivals, weddings, and special occasions. It makes the women’s hands look even prettier, and also has medicinal properties as it reduces stress and acts as an antiseptic. Arabic mehndi designs are difficult to adore but looks decent. These simple Arabic mehndi designes are very easy to use. Today, we have various patterns under Arabic mehndi designs. The beauty of these Arabic designed relay on attractiveness. The latest Arabic mehndi designs use bold finishing and sharp ends which are easy to apply on both hands and feet.
1. Single Trail Arabic Mehndi Design
This is the most popular and simple Arabic mehndi designs. It has one trail, starting from the tip of the finger, ending at the beginning of the wrist. The beautiful flower at the center connects the design between the finger and the wrist.
2. Rangoli Arabic Mehndi Design
This easy Arabic mehndi design has a round Rangoli type design on the back of the palm. The Rangoli design represents the welcoming feeling for a festival or a happy occasion. The fingers are also given some strokes of Arabic design.
3. Minimalist Arabic Mehndi Design
A very delicate trail of flowers is represented in this mehndi design. The vine runs from the finger to the wrist. This design is different as it has a bold and minimal use of mehndi.
4. Peacock Arabic Mehndi Design
This is a very beautiful mehndi design with a mixture of some Indian designs in the Arabic style. The design on the back of the palm is an artistic representation of a peacock. Keeping the celebration spirit high, the peacock representation is perfect as it is an auspicious bird. Peacock mehndi design shapes is same as peacock. The bellow images are full with peacock mehndi design.
5. Flowery Arabic Mehndi Design
This beautiful design is twofold. It has a mesh design starting from the little finger to the wrist, bordered with some flowers and leaves. The other part is on the index finger, with the same flower and mesh design.
6. Bohemian Arabic Mehndi Design
This a very Bohemian and simple mehndi design. It uses the knuckle rings design to beautify the fingers. The delicate design on the back of the palm is the representation of an opening flower.
7. Sun & Leaves Trail Arabic Mehndi Design
This beautiful design is a mixture of a trail of leaves and a check pattern. These two designs are mixed with a half sun design with bold strokes. This new Arabic mehndi design is a great option for bridesmaids.
8. Back Flower Arabic Mehndi Design
The leaves in this mehndi design start from the middle finger and end as a wrist band. It has a very beautiful flower design embedded at the very centre of the mehndi, connecting the finger and the wrist design.
9. Wrist Band Arabic Mehndi Design
The wrist band design is the new trend in the simple mehndi design. This design has a very prominent wrist band with a beautiful trail of leaves and a big crescent flower on top of it. These band arabic mehndi design ill make your wrist attractive.
The wrist band design is the new trend in the simple mehndi design. This pattern has a very prominent wrist band with a beautiful trail of leaves and a big crescent flower on top of it.
10. Flower Vine Arabic Mehndi Design
This mehndi design covers the hand keeping only the back of the palm clean. It is an intricate mixture of designs including a mesh, a few flowers, and flower vine designs.
11. Rounded Flowers Arabic Mehndi Design
Rounded flowers fill the fingers and the back of the hand with a wrist band in this design. Two completely contrasting designs make this Arabic design completely unique and attractive.
12. Connecting Dots Arabic Mehndi Design
This easy mehndi design consists of flowers, leaves and connecting circles. The fingers include a classic knuckle ring design.
13. Knuckle Rings Arabic Mehndi Design
The next Arabic mehndi design has a very different pattern where the knuckle rings have a few extensions with a wrist band. The leaves and floral mehndi design are simple and modern. This design can be used to make a henna tattoo on festive occasions.
14. Flower & Leaves Trail Arabic Mehndi Design
This latest mehndi design uses the fingers as its focal element. With a different design on each finger, it also has a trail of leaves, with a flower at the centre.
15. Jaal on Fingers Arabic Mehndi Design
An intricate design of mesh and a trail of leaves make this mehndi design a very beautiful one. It does not cover the whole hand and leaves free space to give a better effect to the design.
16. Arabic Mehndi Design for Ankle
A small combination of flowers and leaves on the ankle looks very beautiful and delicate. It’s the perfect Arabic mehndi design to either apply on the ankle or shoulder.
17. Thick Arabic Mehndi
This thick and large design covers most of the hand and hence, makes for the best Arabic mehndi design for full hand. It has many circular half sun designs, representing a new day and a new beginning of a joyous occasion. This is one of the most popular mehndi design. So dear makes your function more jolly by addoring these simple and attractve designes.
18. Full Coverage Peacock Arabic Mehndi
A representation of the peacock design in a very beautiful way. The fingers have the feathers of the bird and the peacock head on the wrist. Peacock being an auspicious bird is represented in many mehndi designs.
19. Simple Bel Arabic Mehendi Design
An authentic Arabic mehndi design for hands, this one has a circular design covering the tip of the fingers. This design like most of the Arabic mehndi designs starts from the fingertip and end at the wrist.
20. Designer Arabic Mehndi
An Arabic mehndi design for full hand, this style is filled with flowers and vines. This mehndi design is in the form of a beautiful web of nature and its beauty. Designer Arabic designs makes your hand looks fabulous.